Permaculture Design Course (PDC) for social change
Date(s) - June 19, 2017
Time - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a third-party event not organised by Permablitz. We've added it because we reckon it looks pretty good!
Location - Seedwell
This is the second Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) to be offered as an initiative between Marist 180 and The Salvation Army Youth and Family Services This whole community learning method will help support sustainability for both charities as well as being an incredible opportunity for all participants.
You will learn:
- 12 Permaculture Principles
- A combination of theory and practical knowledge
- Composting and mulching in the strangest of spaces
- Water systems and plants
- Learn how to design and implement your own garden/home design
- Taught on site in an inspiring space in Brunswick
- Be part of a Melbourne first project building a better future for our communities
- Ecological literacy
Taught by Stuart Muir Wilson : an experienced permaculturist, humanitarian and sustainable architect
Starting : 19th June and running for one day a week for ten weeks (every Monday)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Where: 1 Dawson St, Brunswick
Cost: $850.00 full fee | $400.00 concession
Please contact Rachel: P:(03) 9380 2065 | M: 0458 241 759 | E: [email protected] to enrol and for more information about this exciting learning and community opportunity!