Seedwell Permaculture Design Certificate #3
Date(s) - January 20, 2018
Time - All Day
This is a third-party event not organised by Permablitz. We've added it because we reckon it looks pretty good!
Location - Seedwell
This is the fourth Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) to be offered as an initiative between Marist 180 and The Salvation
Army Youth and Family Services.
You will learn:
• 12 Permaculture Principles
• A combination of theory and practical knowledge
• Composting and mulching
• Water systems and plants
• Learn how to design and implement your own garden/home design
• Taught on site in an inspiring space in Brunswick just in time for spring
• Be part of a Melbourne first project building a better future for our communities
• Ecological literacy
Taught by Stuart Muir Wilson : an experienced permaculturist, humanitarian and
Starting : Saturday 20 January, 2018 running for ten weeks (every Saturday)
Time: 9am – 5pm
Where: 1 Dawson St, Brunswick
Cost: $950.00 full fee | $500.00 concession
Please contact Angela:
P:(03) 9380 2065 | M: 0400 909 554 | E: [email protected]
to enrol and for more information about this exciting learning and community opportunity!