Melbourne Tomato Festival
Date(s) - March 19, 2017
Time - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
This is a third-party event not organised by Permablitz. We've added it because we reckon it looks pretty good!
Location - All Nations Park
THE MELBOURNE TOMATO FESTIVAL is a gathering of farmers, markets, speakers, agriculturalists, cooking demonstrations, food, artisan producers, history, workshops, entertainment and passata making
PASSATA MAKING WORKSHOPS RUNNING ALL DAY
TAKE HOME YOUR OWN BOTTLE OF PASSATA
ENJOY FOOD AND DRINKS FROM GREAT PRODUCERS INCLUDING GELATO TINO, BAR IDDA, ESTELLE, THAT’S AMORE AND MORE…
SEE DEMONSTRATIONS FROM SOME OF AUSTRALIA’S BEST CHEFS INCLUDING KAREN MARTINI, MASSIMO MELE AND GUY GROSSI
FUN FOR KIDS
- All Nations Park is located at Separation St, Northcote VIC 3070
- Due to limited space this event can not allow pets. We apologise for the inconvenience
- This is a family event, please drink responsibly
- No BYO – Food and Alcohol are available for purchase, the event is strictly no BYO
- This is a non-smoking event
- Limited parking is available. If you can use alternative transport we recommend you do so
- Accessible parking bays will be set aside. Event staff will assist in directing motorists to the disabled reserved car park
- Melbourne Tomato Festival is a Cash Only event
WHAT TO BRING
- Shopping bags – Bags will be available to purchase on the day for a small fee. We recommend bringing some extra for all your fresh produce
- Cash – This is a cash only event. Limited ATM facilities will be available but we recommend to come well equipped to purchase great food and produce
- Sun protection – Slip, Slop, Slap
HOW TO GET THERE
RIDE OR WALK
Enjoy a nice ride or walk in Northcote and surrounds.
Bundoora RMIT (Number 86) tram, 508 and 552 bus and the Epping railway line’s Northcote station.
Please note: Please be aware that the festival will be cancelled on a declared CODE RED day and may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions in the local area. Please check the website in the week and days prior to the event for updated information.