Introduction to Holistic Decision Making
Date(s) - March 17, 2018 - March 18, 2018
Time - 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location - VEG Warehouse
Holistic Decision Making is a rock-solid platform for making great things happen in a way that increases quality of life for all involved. When we make decisions holistically, we:
- get real clear on what we really want, on what quality of life means for us
- use the power of the decisions we make (large and small) to move toward this without unintentional stuff-ups
- seek and use feedback to stay on track
Holistic decision making can be applied to yourself, your family, any business or project you are part of. We apply it to all of these things and more.
You will leave this workshop hungry to go back into your life and make decisions having seen how they are the only steering wheel you get in this life to move toward what most brings you and your projects alive.
Be warned though – this workshop is not a sit back and soak it up affair. You will not only hear about this approach. You will practice it, repeatedly, with much friendly feedback. You will explore and articulate what matters most in the various aspects of your life. You will improve your focus and clarity of purpose as well as learn how to steer directly into the space you most deeply want to be in, and stay there.
This workshop will cover:
- The entire approach clearly explained using examples from the facilitator’s lives, games and practical exercises.
- Creating what we call a ‘context’ for yourself, your family or an organisation/business you are part of that captures deepest values, mission and desires along with what must be done and nurtured to achieve them.
- Using that context to filter decisions and take actions based on their relevance to this context.
- Seeking and using feedback to actualise, maintain, and evolve your context.